Vitamin D3 & Propylene Glycol
Animal natritional liquid feed premix
Composition: Each 100ml contains –
Vitamin D3 500000 IU and Propylene Glycol q.s to 100 ml.
- For prevention of ketosis, milk fever, rockets, osteomalacia, weak and deformed bone
- Used as supportive therapy for mastitis, other calcium and phosphorus deficiency related diseases
- Helps to reduce the prevalence of mold and fungi
- Helps to prevent soft and thin egg shell formation
- Is also use as a supportive therapy to prevent stiff & swollen joints, rcets, malformation of bones and soft beaks.
Dosage & administration:
Cattle: First 2 days 200 ml twice daily followed by 100 ml twice daily for next 2 days, 100 ml to prevent ketosis and milk fever daily for 10 days after parturition.
Poultry: 1 ml/ L drinking water for 3 – 5 days
Or as directed by Veterinary physician.
Pack Size: 100 ml.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Protect from light , Keep out of reach of children.